I tried LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs because I was looking for an affordable alternative to Lush bath bombs. There are lots of bath bombs available online, but it seems like there is something wrong with all of them. Some don’t dissolve, some are wrapped in so much single-use plastic, others have weird chemicals in them and finally, the good ones are expensive and/or unnecessarily large. That’s why I was so excited to discover LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs – and no, this is not a sponsored post.
About LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs
The company is run by a mother of two, as implied in the title. Her goal is simply to do what is right. She puts her heart into the products that are eco-friendly and safe. Even though her bath bombs have (literally) exploded in popularity, she still creates each one with love as if they were for her own children.
“It all began with me simply trying to make some fun bath bombs for my 2 girls without the harsh and unknown ingredients other stores offer. My girls take a bath everyday and they won’t go to bed unless they have their fun bath time. Then I tried to sell my bath bombs online, not sure if anybody would like them. Before I knew it, there were tons people supporting me and loving my creations. Many have told me they broke up with LUSH because they tried my bath bombs =p That was my biggest assurance and motivation.”LifeAround2Angels
Why Are They My Favorite?
- They are affordable – cheaper than Lush and most bath bombs on the market
- They are high quality – they dissolve perfectly, smell nice and leave my skin feeling great
- Eco-friendly packaging – no plastic in sight
- Not mass-produced – this is a family business and I love supporting it!
- They are the right size – large bath bombs are fun but excessive, these are the perfect size
- No mess – someone on Amazon complained that these stain… I did not have this experience, but I do rinse out the tub after use so maybe if I didn’t they could stain it?
- All-natural – no ingredients I can’t pronounced, healthy for the body and the planet
- Vegan – finally, these are not tested on animals
Summary: LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs
There is nothing I don’t love about LifeAround2Angels Bath Bombs. I just finished my first set and I’ll keep buying them for myself and as gifts. I am so glad I discovered this amazing product and I hope the family behind these keeps being awesome! Did I mention that I don’t have children? My husband and I enjoy these bath bombs in our adult baths paired with wine and candles. I can’t wait to get my next box to up my bath game.
Follow The Travel Bug Bite for more great content, product reviews and more!