Touch of New England is a company that promotes local artists from the six New England states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. The products can be bought in the form of monthly subscription boxes that come in various themes. You can purchase several months worth up front or pay on a monthly basis. Of course, you can cancel your auto-renewal at any point, however, these amazing produts will tempt you to keep coming back.
About Touch of New England
Touch of New England is a locally-sourced, specially-curated subscription box company dedicated to bringing a little touch of New England to you. How I wish I had known about it when my husband was living in the Czech Republic with me and was missing home!
This is a great gift for people from New England, from people living in New Englang, or for travelers curious about this area. It is also great simply because it helps showcase local artists and helps their small businesses thrive. Angela started the company out of love for small businesses and entrepreneurship. Plus, she wanted to share New England’s culture and character with others.
All the products in these boxes are items that Angela and her team personally use. They only send items that they know you will love because they love them too. Purchasing a box is supporting not only this company but also hard-working creative entrepreneurs in the region. Every subscription helps Angela share the amazing talents of the New England communities on a grander scale.
What’s in the Box?
There are so many products made in New England, so which will you be getting if you subscribe? Every month you will get a choice of theme to pick from. These are the examples curretly listed on their website:
Quality items from all arond New England, specially curated to keep you cozy this winter. This box includes the following or similar value products:
- Pinecone Beesewax Candles by Seapoint Chandlers in Maine
- Upcycled Wool Mittens by Monadnock Mitten Company in New Hampshire
- Ceramic Mug by BrickPiggy Pottery in Massechusetts
- Goat Milk Lotion & Lip Balm by Guardian Farms in Connecticut
- Hot Chocolate by Silly Cow Farms in Vermont
- Flavored Popcorn by Inpopnito in Rhode Island
Pump Up The Jam
Jams, jellies, and other goods produced in New England to help elevate your snacking experience.
- Rhubard-Strawberry Preserve by Trappist Preserves in Massechusetts
- Cranberry Grape Jelly or Apricot Jam by Stonewall Kitchen in Maine
- White Wine Crackers by Jack’s Crackers in New Hampshire
- Toast-Shaped Cutting Board by Manchester Woodworcking in Vermont
- Deep Dessert Plate by Peter Pots pottery in Rhode Island
- Chile Mango Lime Jam by The Gracious Gourmet in Connecticut
With these sweet and eco-friendly gifts, you can treat yourself or those you love to a touch of New England quality and charm.
- Raspberry Rush Bath Set by Chubby Chico Farms in New Hampshire
- “Hearts On A Wire” Swedish Dishcloth by Wink in Vermont
- Jumbo Peanut Butter Cup by CB Stuffer in Massechusetts
- “Love Spell” Candle by Backyard Candles in Connecticut
- Strawberry Creme Lollipops by Popette Of Pendulum in Rhode Island
- Heart Bouquet Cards by Middle Dune in Maine
These are just a few examples of amazing boxes and items that could be yours in a click of a button!
Cost of the Subscription
Every Touch of New England box comes with 4-6 full-sized, New England-made products that showcase the region. Depending onn your subscription plan, you can get a box from between $55/month to $59. Every month you can select from a variety of themed boxes specially curated for you each month, or pick “Surprise Me!” to let the company choose choose.
Summary: Touch of New England
Touch of New England is an amazing company that showcases local artists. Supporting this company will not only help small local businessses thrive but it will also fill your home with quality items or foods. These boxes also make great gifts, as both a one-off box or as an ongoing subscription that keeps on giving! Follow The Travel Bug Bite for more great content and local Rhode Island tips!