You don’t need to be a technology expert to run an online business. Digital.com does the research for you, comparing the best products, services, and software to start or grow your small business website or online store.
Digital.com clarifies your options as you choose the right services to run your business – saving you time and money. Digital.com stands out because our team of researchers, writers, and experts have experience running online businesses and using software to meet their business goals.
Real-life experience is the foundation of Digital.com’s reviews:
- They obtained trial accounts for each product so that our researchers could experience the onboarding process and user flow.
- They interview power users of each product in order to incorporate their practical and long-term experience.
- They summarize every user review available on the web using artificial intelligence to gauge overall user sentiment for each software product.
- They devote weeks of researching, writing, and editing to develop each analytical review. With this extensive research and testing, their team determines an overall Editor’s Rating to simplify your search.
At Digital.com, their team of experts has spent thousands of hours testing and utilizing all the tools available on the market in order to create and maintain our website. They took the best of what they learned and created this guide that breaks down web hosting so that anyone can easily understand how it works and find the one that best suits their needs. You can learn more about it here:
- Web Hosting
- What is web hosting?
- How to host a website?
- How much does it cost to host a website?
- How to choose a web hosting provider?
We hope that these guides are able to give you a more informed idea about web hosting! Have a wonderful day!
Michael Levanduski is an IT professional with over 20 years of experience in the industry. He regularly advises businesses on a range of topics, including web hosting, content management and data security. He lives in West Michigan with his family where he enjoys camping, hiking, and of course, writing. Michael’s expertise has been shared on a variety of websites, including Hostadvice.com, Neweggbusiness.com and Gogetspace.com.